Answer: Try these diagnostic steps.
- Make sure the internal tank has adequate pressure and the tank control valve is ON.
- With no piezometer attached, set the supply pressure regulator to 100 psi.
- Turn the flow control valve ON, and open the flow rate valve until the digital gauge reaches 100 psi.
- Turn the flow control valve OFF. The digital gauge should settle around 100 psi. (Supply regulated pressure).
- If the the pressure drops below 100 psi, there is indeed a problem with the indicator. If the pressure is maintained at 100 psi, there is probably a problem with the piezometer connection, the piezometer tubing, or the piezometer itself.